Services offered by NetBizImpact aim to bridge the gap between African entrepreneurs with the potential to become market leaders and global investors ready to forge successful partnerships.
Our services include:
- Equipping the entrepreneur to become investment ready including conducting an investment readiness gap analysis. The analysis enables the entrepreneur to understand the shortcomings, risks and information gaps they have before applying for funding.
- Preparing clients for a potential due diligence. Clients will receive a bespoke preparation plan which could act as a guide in helping the entrepreneur prepare themselves for investor interactions.
- Building market linkages regionally and globally.
- Showcasing attractive business opportunities in different sectors.
- Due diligence, market entry strategy and other on-demand pre-investment services.
- On demand post-deal services.
Our services focus on various economically critical sectors. In particular, we are actively promoting investment in the following areas.
- Agribusiness and Agro-processing.
- Light Manufacturing - Food processing and value-addition.
- Renewable Energy – in particular productive uses of solar, wind, geothermal, hydropower and any other economically competitive energy sources.
- ICT – innovative mobile-based applications, software development and customization.